We offer a wide range of Mailing Services;
Printing, Variable Digital, Graphic Design & Variable Data-You provide the request All Right will do the rest. We can take your Direct Mail piece from concept to delivered in the hands of your target audience. Our state of the art equipment will reproduce in the highest quality available on market. This includes your Cards, Brochures, Flyers and Envelopes, as well as our wide format products such as Banners, Window Graphics and Lawn Signs. Our integrated variable print software will also customization that will amaze you and your clients at a cost that will not break the bank. All Right prides itself at being a one stop shop for your print marketing needs. By controlling all work under one roof we able to increase turnaround time, decrease costs and insure your needs are met accurately.
Addressing-Direct imprinting of addresses onto the mail pieces. This can be achieved with quality levels up to 600 dpi. Most industry equipment is limited to 400 dpi. We also have the capability to imprint directly on the mail piece the permit indicia if left off by the printer. This could be either your indicia or ours if you do not have a bulk mailing permit number. For an even higher quality we offer digital variable printing that allows for high quality low cost personalization.
Metering & Stamp Affix-We provide metering and/or stamp affixing of mail pieces to offer the smaller hand mail image while still obtaining postal discounts.
Inserting-Need a cover letter, pricing sheet and a reply card inserted into an envelope? No problem. We will be glad to handle all your inserting needs both machinable and hand inserting.
List Acquisition & Data Processing-We will be glad to convert your list from the form that you have created it in. We will also handle data entry if a list is needed to be created. Our system not only properly arranges your information but due to our CASS Certification and NCOA we are able to ensure that every piece reaches the intended recipient as well as check your data base for duplicates, misspelled cities, and correctly capitalized information. If you need to purchase a list, no problem, we offer list brokerage services at extremely competitive rates.
I want to be the business owner that remembers what it is like to be a customer"-
Doug Spink, All Right
- CASS & NCOA
- CASS is a certification from the USPS for mailing lists. When we process address lists using software that is CASS Certified, we are able to obtain bulk mail discounts from the USPS. CASS software will standardize your mailing list, update outdated addresses, and verify that addresses are valid and complete. NCOA, National Change of Address (NCOALink®) is a process whereby postal customers can let the USPS know of an upcoming or already-occurred move. This is done so that the USPS knows where to forward First Class mail after the intended recipient has moved. All Right Mailing has access to this data and processes their lists through NCOA to insure the accuracy of the recipient and to obtain postal discounts.
- Data Entry
- We offer a service for data entry of printed addresses to help create a datafile to be used for mailing purposes. This is especially helpful when only a printed list becomes available.
- The printing market options can be large and overwhelming. Let us helps select options for your cards, brochures, envelopes and letterhead that will make your message pop. Gold foiling, perforating and other printing techniques all done on site.
- Digital Printing
- All Right offers on-site digital printing for your mailing projects. This high quality service allows for the printing of large or small quatities with very fast turnaround at a competitive price. The other advantage is that each piece may be customized to allow for variable information throughout the piece that changes from piece to piece.
- Signs, Banners & Wall Graphics
- Having multiply wide format equipment options for producing your Banners, lawn signs, decals, window signs and more give us the versatility you need. We can offer not only an array of material to print on but offer suggestions and ideas to meet objectives within your budget.
- Graphic Design
- With a graphic design work done on site, we not only can give you fast turnaround but allow you to work with professionals that not only know the graphic industry but direct mail marketing as well as postal regulations to obtain the best messaging.
- First Class, Standard & Nonprofit
- All Right offers all classes of mail as well as the use of our permit eliminating the need to obtain your own permit.
- A large array of services can be performed from kitting, and order processing to hand inserting.
- Ink Jet Addressing & Inserting
- Ink jet addressing of addresses, return addresses and indicia’s with generic and match inserting both machinable and hand work.
- List Brokerage
- All Right will provide you with the addresses that you need, from basic resident lists to specific criteria searches.
- Metering & Stamp Affix
- As an option other than permit mail, All Right offers live metering as well as stamp affix for all classes of mail. This might be just what the piece needs to give it that personal touch.
- Mail Merge
- Personalized letters can be printed inhouse both color and black & white with variable data and match inserted into and outer envelope. Whether it is just a letter or multiple pieces that need to match we handle it all. We use state of the art camera matching equipment to insure the accuracy of match inserting.
- Postal Discounts
- Through our state of the art software we are able to obtain the highest level of discount on your mailing pieces.
- State of the Art Equipment
- We are constantly updating our equipment to insure that we are able to process quickly and effiecently and in turn offering the most competitive price available. Although the industry has changed little over the years we like to think we have stayed ahead of the industry.
- HIPAA Compliant
- We operate with in HIPAA compliance insuring that our medical clients’ needs are met with the scrutiny that is required. This includes regular training and testing of employees, protected secure data practices and outside service compliance evaluations.